- It's awful, isn't it?
- I didn't want to believe you.
- What made you come back?
- I finally got some sense knocked into me...and I've got the bump to prove it.
- Besides, this is my kingdom.
- If I don't fight for it, who will?
- I will.
- It's gonna be dangerous.
- Danger? Ha! I laugh in the face of danger.
- I see nothing funny about this.
- Timon, Pumbaa, what are you doing here?
- At your service, my liege.
- We're gonna fight your uncle for this?
- Yes, Timon. This is my home.
- Talk about your fixer-upper.
- Well, Simba, if it's important to you...we're with you to the end.
1. It's awful, isn't it?
French tests are awful, aren't they?
Your cigar tinctures the room with an awful smell.
2. I finally got some sense knocked into me.
Is always a gap between reality and ideals, we should have enough sense to face life's frustration.
I wish I could talk sense to those who did that terrible crime
3. I laugh in the face of danger.
in the face of：面对
In the face of all this uncertainty, investors can hardly be blamed for being cautious.
In the face of Chinese competition, efforts to stimulate local manufacturing seem futile.
4. At your service, my liege.
at your service：听候吩咐；乐意效劳
Please be my guest. I am at your service.
The Tulip Restaurant at your service.