- You don't look so good, blondie. Maybe we should get you home, call it a day.
- Probably better off.
- This is a five-star joint.
- If you can't handle this place, maybe you should be back in your tower.
- Is this you?
- Now they're just being mean.
- It's him, all right.
- Greno, go find some guards.
- That reward is going to buy me a new hook.
- I could use the money.
- What about me? I'm broke!
- Get back!
- Ruffians, stop!
- We can work this out!
- Hey! Leave him alone!
- Gentlemen, please!
- Give me back my guide! Ruffians!
- Not the nose! Not the nose!
- Put him down!
- I don't know where I am, and I need him to take me to see the lanterns because I've - been dreaming about them my entire life!
- Find your humanity!
- Haven't any of you ever had a dream?
1. Call it a day.
call it a day: 收工，到此为止
call it a night
call it quits
2. I'm broke!
I spent all my moolah, now I'm broke.
I'm broke. Can you lend me some money?
3. Leave him alone!
leave sb. alone: 别打扰某人
Will you please leave me alone? I'm busy!
Couldn't you do me a favor and leave me alone.
4. Find your humanity!
We should treat people and animals with humanity.
Finally, as humanists, I ask you speak to our common humanity.