- Belle! Maurice!
- Oh, well, I guess it's not gonna work after all.
- They have to come back sometime, and when they do, we'll be ready for them. Lefou, don't move from that spot until Belle and her father come home.
- But, but... aww, nuts!
- I've never felt this way about anyone.I want to do something for her. But what?
- Well, there's the usual things--flowers, chocolates, promise you don't intend to keep...
- Ahh, no no. It has to be something very special. Something that sparks her inter--wait a minute.
1. I guess it's not gonna work after all. 我觉得这办法办法终究不灵。
after all 终究，最终
例句：1.Might there be something to decoupling after all?
2.You are no doubt wondering why I am writing you after all these years.
2. Nuts! 疯子！
例句：He's surely a hard nut, nobody likes approaching him.
3. promise you don't intend to keep. 你不愿遵守的诺言。
keep a promise 遵守诺言
例句：1.Idea of management: honesty, Keep promise.
2.If you don't keep promise, you are a faithless person.
4. Something that sparks her interests. 一些能激发她兴趣的东西。
例句：It does not foster the vigorous spirit of inquiry needed to spark the innovation that many emerging Asian economies are eager to encourage.