Answer True or False
My parents give me $10 a week but that doesn’t go very far these days, so I have to do a Saturday job. I work in a supermarket and I get $3 an hour. I work eight hours on Saturdays and sometimes I even work on Friday evenings as well. So I usually have about $35 to spend every week. I spend about $5 a week on drinks, such as Coke and orange juice. I usually go to the cinema once a week, so that’s another $4 or $5. I usually buy a few magazines and a few newspapers every week, so that’s about another $5. I like music, so I often buy a record- which costs about $7 at the moment. I’ve also got a computer and I sometimes buy a computer game and it costs about $6 each. I always try to save something each week- usually between $5 and $10.
1. I have to do a Saturday job because I haven’t enough money.
2. If I want to see a film once a week, I have to pay $4 or $5.
3. I have to work at Saturday and Sunday.
4. Usually I spend $35 a week.
5. Every week I spend all of my money.
1. T 2. T 3. F 4. F 5. F