to play; to play games
- A group of children are playing games on the playground.
- In gym class we paired off for the game.
- He is so keen about his game as to forget everything else.
- represent a play
- play around with
- Play havoc with
- He played a small part in the play.
- If you are playing cards, you are playing a game using cards.
- Are you a game player?
- It was such an exciting game.
- The way the system operates: the access game, the turf game, the image game.
- Ever since the game was listed officially in the Olympics Games.
- They gained the game with ease.