commander in chief
- So in1860, the Italian archaeologist Giuseppe Fiorelli was made director of the Pompeii dig.
- The general director of the project ordered that the work (should) Be started at once.
- command sympathy
- the second in command
- commanding adj.
- The program issued a command but the command length is incorrect.
- This single command is equivalent to the two previous commands.
- He is nominated as police chief.
- He is the chief support of the cause.
- That money was their chief motivation.
- They constituted him chief adviser.
- The chief aim of man is not to get money