freeing (from sth)
- Liberalization itself is bourgeois in nature -- there is no such thing as proletarian or socialist liberalization.
- However, in reforming our political structure we must not imitate the West, and no liberalization should be allowed.
- The projections show that the main beneficiaries of unilateral liberalization are the liberalizers themselves
- Why did we do this? Because there was an ideological trend in favour of liberalization.
- Against the backdrop of growing economic globalization, trade liberalization has attracted increasing attention.
- Liberalization by itself means antagonism to our current policies and systems and a wish to revise them.
- What is this liberalization? It is an attempt to turn China's present policies in the direction of capitalism.
- China must modernize, it must absolutely not liberalize or take the capitalist road, as countries of the West have done.
- In fact, exponents of liberalization want to lead us down the road to capitalism.
- Against the backdrop of growing economic globalization, trade liberalization has attracted increasing attention
- It was not a liberal government that Micah founded.
- A member of a Liberal political party.
- This policy is liberalism writ large.
- Freedom is not free.
- Be covered by free Medicare / be entitled to free medical care
- It depends on free oxygen or air.
- average sth out(at sth);calculate the average of sth
- be agreeable to sth
- at/on the altar of sth