- Of distinguished honour
- An outstanding charm
- A creditable customer
- We have built a solid reputation for providing quality workmanship and superior service at a fair price
- Characterized by excellence or distinction; eminent.
- The government recognized his outstanding service by giving him a medal.
- Every figure in the Great Men Waxworks Room is true to life, and each has an outstanding charm and extraordinary manner.
- Together with intensive modern dance training, the results surprised both the teachers and the students.
- Among his cohorts were the now-famous artists degas, Monet and Cezanne
- Among his cohorts were the now-famous artists Degas, Monet and Cezanne.
- acquired distinctiveness
- There is a distinct smell of oranges in this room!
- radically distinctive and without equal.
- They are making a distinction without a difference.
- His distinction of sounds is excellent.