- a medical examiner
- A ticket inspector got on the train.
- The accident took a heavy toll of lives.
- monitor operator
- The commentator and the announcer are both for the Giant.
- Heart to heart chats conduce to the establishment of harmonious atmosphere among fellow workers.
- Pickle Barrel
- The weatherman flew the balloon up into the clouds
- A dark horse candidate came from behind to win the elections.
- Miles slipped easily into the bookkeeper's work
- A wanton person.
- an outspoken person
- You are such a wicked person.
- Most employers pay their employees on time.
- Their situations are now reversed as employee has become employer.
- The Employees' Compensation Division of the Labour Department, which administers the Employees' Compensation Ordinance, assists injured employees and dependants of deceased employees in obtaining compensation from their employers.
- Private member( member of the House of Commons who is not a minister)
- The gap would be mold of the member.
- There are members of both sexes in the committee.