game and glee
- An animal kept for amusement or companionship.'
- Something,especially an amusement,that distracts.
- Are you a game player?
- It was such an exciting game.
- The way the system operates: the access game, the turf game, the image game.
- Ever since the game was listed officially in the Olympics Games.
- They gained the game with ease.
- He was a charming mixture of glum and glee.
- There was much glee among journalists over the leaked letter.
- He was a charming mixture of glum and glee(Lillian Hellman)
- The whole family celebrated grandpa's birthday in high glee.
- The glee star wore an emerald chiffon ruffle gown by malandrino.