finish with sth
- Have you finished with the knife?
- The company chose to downsize and more fully utilize the remaining workers.
- "Yesterday is dead, forget it; tomorrow does not exist, don't worry; today is here, use it"
- Of course I could peel potatoes with my good hand, while holding them down with my other arm.
- Is it better to spend your money today or hoard every penny in the bank for tomorrow?
- average sth out(at sth);calculate the average of sth
- be agreeable to sth
- at/on the altar of sth
- pretence of sth; false show of sth
- see to sth attend to or deal with sth.