- We did not support the invasion of Kuwait by Iraq.
- The truth is that Iraq is significantly less dangerous today than it was when it invaded Kuwait.
- Iraq remains violent and fractious and its political institutions are weak.
- War or peace depends on whether weapons of mass destruction are found in Iraq.
- The Coalition is delivering food, medicine, and other humanitarian assistance to the Iraqi people.
- We condemn Iraqi regime forces' attacks in civilian clothing, false surrender, and mistreatment of prisoners of war.
- Would it be seemly to have a moment of silence for the Iraqi corpses?
- Now closely followed by calls for information from him about Iraq's weapons of mass destruction.
- andy's girlfriend calls to say she might cancel a visit because she is too busy at work on account of the war.
- In the 1991 Gulf War, Iraq launched 39 conventional Scud missiles at Israel, causing heavy damage to property.
- Iraq has not yet turned the page.
- The United Nations has a vital role to play in the reconstruction of Iraq.
- Iraq peace talks draw to a close in Finland.
- China will continue to be committed to the reconstruction course of Iraq.
- The decision will be relayed to Iraq's ambassador at the UN.