- Thailand is on the west of Laos.
- Germany is bounded on the west by France and on the south by Switzerland.
- There is a gap to the westward which for the time being could not be bridged.
- The British Isles are surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean to the west,and the North Sea to the east.
- For West Asians, being kept
- the wind that sits in the west
- East or west,home is best
- Too far east is west
- the moan of the west wind
- This is side kicking.
- Which side are you on?
- At,on,or to the leeward side.
- the lee; the lee side; the sheltered side
- They embraced and walked away side by side.