unreasonable; unjustifiable; groundless; baseless; uncalled-for; out of (all) reason
- Things unreasonable are never durable.
- Food in that restaurant is unreasonably priced.
- The exercise of this right does not cause the buyer unreasonable inconvenience or unreasonable expense.
- The raid was an unjustifiable act of aggression.
- Minute, trivial, unnecessary, and unjustified criticism or faultfinding.
- The Second Circuit held that the agency's choice of site was unjustifiable
- The accusation planted on him is groundless.
- The lawyer's allegation was proved groundless.
- It's entirely groundless that you put on the sarcastic stop