- I'm not playing with you any more!
- That computer game's a honey.
- The dog gave me a playful bite.
- She tweaked his ear playfully.
- It's bad manners to fidget about(with the cutlery)at the table.
- He's in his second childhood,playing with his grandson's toy trains.
- She was just toying with her food,as if she wasn't really hungry.
- "It's raining cats and dogs, so we can't go out to play right now."
- Put your toys away in the cupboard, when you've finished playing
- He hasn't enough money for food, let alone amusements.
- represent a play
- play around with
- Play havoc with
- He played a small part in the play.
- If you are playing cards, you are playing a game using cards.