be justified in
- I experienced an unfamiliar clarity in which I could have added long columns of figures in my head.
- Tang Dynasty calligraphy enjoyed the same fame as the Tang Dynasty poem.
- They are perfectly all right.
- That seems perfectly acceptable.
- The tragedy was entirely avoidable.
- And in some ways, this is completely understandable.
- You may well say so.
- That seems perfectly acceptable .
- True synonymsare entirely interchangeable (with one another)
- This is a world pioneering effort that fully deserved a Nobel Prize.
- Justifying a fault doubles it
- The act was barely justified by the circumstances.
- The language is stern and the reason for it is justifiable
- At the time the justifiability of the case is not obvious.
- It rests with management to justify their actions.