- Writing off an uncollectible account receivable
- Dealing with Uncollectible Accounts Receivable
- Now,he recovered those assault rifles in that bust last year.
- If he falls into arrears, his furniture will be repossessed
- Stop worrying about the money you lent him. You'll get it back.
- The Van Gogh failed to reach its reserve and was withdrawn.
- In addition, the schedule is used as the basis for estimating the amount of uncollectible accounts.
- Hirsch uses various approaches to credit, depending on the account and its track record with the firm.
- Draw in a kite
- To cancel,take back,or revoke.
- a catch; a take; a taking
- take a nap; take a snooze
- take service with
- Stand back to back!
- They are on the back of the menu.
- Our seats on the train were back to back.
- withdrawal symptoms
- to withdraw from a competition; to scratch
- But this is seldom the cause for withdrawal from publication.