to partly hidden and partly visible; to appear indistinctly
- Partly hidden and partly visible
- The mountaintops loom through the clouds.
- Mist shrouded the outline of Buckingham Palace.
- Bright prospects were dangled before him.
- On the same seashore road, the lonely streetlamp was excuding a thread of obscureness and it appeared indistinctly.
- Its understandable why China assumed such a looming presence in the early modern history of the Pacific region
- But look further afield and the affinity between open politics and open markets seems clear.
- The moon is partly eclipsed.
- Thanksgiving in the United States is partly a religious festival and partly a gala day.
- He wept partly through sorrow and partly through anger.
- The priest was hidden behind the screen.
- Geologists uncovered hidden riches.
- The ground was hidden by a white fume.
- The big rafter is visible in this room.
- The diagonal effect will remain visible.
- They had no visible means of subsistence.