day by day
- Diurnally becoming debilitated
- The supply situation tends to become more tense day by day.
- Exports have increased and become more of diverseness.
- The current situation is growing increasingly tense
- There's a growing concern for personal grooming.
- The country is becoming increasingly fragmented by civil war.
- This oil outlet is booming.
- He is booming as a teacher.
- Expertise in using on-line methods has of course developed as the systems have become more widely available
- They also believe that building skyscrapers helps to solve the problem of the growing scarcity of land in the city
- But that climb will be gradual.
- The muddy river cleared gradually.
- To gain entrance gradually or surreptitiously.
- The sea is gradually encroaching on the land.
- But gradually his fear diminished.
- Things go on day by day.
- Day by day the situation is improving.
- Like this, day after day.
- It was a fateful day.
- Meantime, from day to day they endure.