run up a bill
- It is much easier to run into debt than to get out of it.
- He who restrains his appetite avoids debt
- Out of hock
- How did you manage to keep out of debt?
- His extravagance explains why he is always in debt.
- But do you imagine that in refusing to pay, you shall cease to owe?
- out of hock
- The debt shall be paid to the uttermost farthing.
- The financial crisis embarrassed the multinational corporation greatly.
- I'm managing to keep my head above water,though I'm not earning much.
- The contract was negotiated.
- confidentiality of contracts
- Renewal of contract
- antecedent debt
- A promise attended to is a debt settled
- Gambling laid him in debt.
- The minister incurred the king's disfavor.
- Extra costs or charges incurred additional to contracted delivery.
- Conceit is the most incurable disease that is known to the human soul