- He has more science than strength.
- by (main) force
用蛮力, 全靠气力; 以最大的力气
- He had little steam left in him after a hard day's work.
- Solving the problem calls for efforts.
- Great works are performed not by strength but by perseverance.
- Louise pressed with all the strength of her little hands on the top of the portmanteau
- Her violent partisanship was fighting Soames's battle
- Both of the wrestlers tried to tumble the adversary with all their strength.
- I wish singing on the stoop didn't use up so much of a man's wind!
- "For most people, it takes considerable effort to learn a long poem by heart."
- Union is strength
- Union is strength.
- Maximum crushing strength (=crushing strength at maximum load)
- The strength of the chain is in the weakest link.
- The moral of the story is that 'Solidarity is strength'.
- disintegration energy
- triggering energy
- The energy of motion is called kinetic energy.
- wind energy potential
- Their power and energy began to disappear.