佩服的英文:
admire
- I admire your foresight and sagacity.
我佩服你的远见卓识。 - I really admire her she's so full of zap!
我真佩服她--精力那麽充沛! - I really admire her she's so full of zip!
我真佩服她--精力那么充沛。 - He presents his horrifying experience with a noble dispassion.
他以令人佩服的平静语气,叙述自己骇人听闻的经验。 - I really admire her indomitable optimism and can-do spirit.
我实在佩服她不屈不挠的乐观态度和苦干的精神。 - I do applaud your spirit, Valentine, and think you worthy of an empress’ love.
我很佩服你的胆量,凡伦丁,你是配得上一个女皇来爱的。 - I admired him for his courage.
我佩服他的勇气。 - To inspire admiration or wonder.
赞叹激起佩服或好奇 - His cleverness was much admired.
大家佩服他的聪明。 - Mr. Shang, my congratulations on your rare wisdom and acumen!
仲老,真佩服,满腹经纶!
v. 钦佩;称赞
- someone who admires; especially an admirer of a young woman.
钦佩羡慕别人的人;尤指女性的爱慕者。 - The magnificence of Versailles is admirable to everyone.
凡尔赛宫的富丽堂皇让每个人都赞叹不已。 - Helen's concern is admirable.
海伦的关心值得赞赏。 - I cannot reckon you as an admirer.
我不能把你算作一名仰慕者。 - Her admiration was tinted with envy.
她的赞美之中含有妒意。