- He was demented about New York City, Rudolph decided
- the KGB resident in New York City;the FBI resident in Boston.
- I got a second-class ticket on the train to New York.
- The ship landed the goods at New York.
- caught the redeye from Los Angeles to New York.
- In avant-garde New York everybody knew money
- He caught the redeye from Los angeles to New York.
- a program to educate laywomen in the ways of political campaigns(New York)
- Plenty of kids dragged their famous mums to the New York premiere.
- There is a liner Mayflower out of New York at 7:15 a.m.
- That news will keep.
- The venture was new.
- The news was flashed to Washington and then to New York.
- "New lords, new laws"
- I have ordered you a new suit [ordered a new suit for you].
- the city of York
- a street map/plan of York
- I have been to New York.
- This is the Chinese colony in New York.
- In New York, you'll change for Boston.