- Albert placed it in his button-hole, and the carriage went triumphantly on
- She passed so close to some workmen that our fender flicked a button on one man's coat
- The bridegroom and best man wore white carnations in their buttonholes.
- Who do you want to unbutton.
- The button worked loose.
- This shirt has two buttons off || This shirt has two buttons off it
- He fumbled with the buttons at the neck.
- He ripped the buttons from the shirt.
- Would you sew this button onto my shirt?
- The button was anchored to the cloth with heavy thread.
- Button up, will you?
- This is a toggle button.
- Enter button. This button is used to program frequencies in memory.
- The dress was studded with buttons.
- Mari did up the buttons.