名堂的英文:
reason
- What the hell are you doing?
你到底在搞什么名堂? - What's your little caper?
你搞什麽名堂 - I don't think her idea of becoming a journalist ever came to much.
我认为她当新闻记者的想法没什么名堂. - Ralph was puzzled and searched Simon’s face for a clue
拉尔夫迷惑不解,仔细察看西蒙的脸,想找出点名堂来。 - "Well, what have we here?" it inquires dubiously
它半信半疑地在问:“嗯,看看这是什么名堂?” - Their dull masculinity was confronted by something sudden and unexpected in the woman
他们迟钝的男人性格碰上了那女人的又突然又出乎意料的什么名堂。 - That little show-off Sondra tried to make something of him.
那个有点自以为是的小桑德拉想帮他弄出点名堂来。 - What sb is playing at(usu expressing anger,irritation,etc)
某人在搞什麽名堂(通常用以表示愤怒、烦躁等) - “If you’d put me on it ,where I belong, maybe I could come up with something”
“要是让我参加——这是我的本行——我也许能搞出点什么名堂。” - The boys have been lighting fires in the garden. So they're at it again, are they?
那些男孩一直在花园里点火堆。他们又在搞这名堂了,是不是?
n. 理由,原因,理性,理智
v. 劝说,规劝,辩论
- The authority is not reasonable.
这个判例并不合理。 - Reasonably adv.
适度地。 - This is a potent reason.
这是一个令人信服的理由。 - Is this a reasonable postulate?
这是不是一个合理的假设? - A reason to start over new, and the reason is you.
一个让自己重新开始的理由,而这个理由就是你。