- Tan Sri Dato' Ajit Singh, secretary-general of the Forum, presided over the closing ceremony
- Decide who is to be secretary-general by circling the candidate’s name on the document (submitted for approval)
- The committee has settled on him as secretary general.
- "As the Secretary-general, Mr. Pan gave the students the impression that he was a stern character."
- The secretary-general's actions were subsequently unanimously approved by the General Assembly
- The government chief whip made sure the MPs were all present for the vote.
- That is obviously important and coheres with the aspirations that the Economic Secretary has just enunciated.
- He was an outsider in the race to be the new UN Secretary-General.
- During my early days in Nantah, the university did not have a Chancellor. It only had a Secretary-general.
- "But UN Secretary-General Kofi annan did say that ""the UN does not support a death penalty."
- The position of secretary is void.
- I have got a secretarial qualification.
- He was the then secretary of Defense.
- She found a spot as a secretary.
- Cabinet secretaries pose and speechify.
- generalized ensemble
- general average
- The steam can generate electricity by turning an electric generator.
- “Director General” means the Director General of the Organization
- The general directed the army to attack.