- Dr. Macdonald will be here later to attend to the dressings.
- I said to the girl,rather snootily:‘I have a trade,kiddo.I'm a detective’(Ross Macdonald)
- “All mirrors,” says George Macdonald. “The commonest room is a room in a poem when I look in the glass.”
- His real name is Mr Mac Donald,but he has the nickname"Mac.
- An example of a franchise is the right to operate a McDonald's restaurant in a specific neighborhood.
- You can’t expect to make a place in the sun for yourself it you keep taking refuge under the family tree. ——Claude McDonald
- Why did McDonald's increase the price in China just because its worldwide profits are suffering?
- "Therefore, she said, McDonald's can respond accordingly by raising their prices."
- "Leng Xiwu, a senior engineer in Beijing, was surprised at McDonald's increasing its prices."