麻烦你的英文:
Would you kindly...?
- Could I trouble you for a lighter?
麻烦你借个火可以吗? - Could I trouble you to open the window?
麻烦你把窗子打开好吗? - "I would like a haircut, please."
麻烦你,我要理发 - Yes. Will you fill in the form, please?
可以的,麻烦你把表格填好。 - Oh don't trouble, thanks.
啊!不要麻烦你,多谢。 - I am afraid it was a bother for you to do this.
恐怕做这件事太麻烦你了。 - I want a transfer ricket, please.
麻烦你给我一张转乘票。 - Please bring us one more butter knife.
麻烦你再给我一把黄油刀。 - Don't bother if it's too much trouble.
这事要是太麻烦,你就别管了。 - Could you ask him to call me back right away?
麻烦你请他立刻回电好吗?
v. 会;就会;以便;总是;就
- This would be such a chink.
而这一结果很可能就是一个这样的裂缝。 - There would come a day when the wheelchair would be gone and I would walk.
总有一天,会甩掉轮椅,自己走路。 - You would expect that there would be / there to be strong disagreement about this.
你大概认为关于这事将有一场激烈的争论。
pron. 你,您;你们,您们;各位,大家
adj. 亲切的,仁慈的,体贴的
adv. 亲切地,仁慈地,体贴地;烦请
- The conservationists will not take kindly to the legislation.
自然资源保护论者对这项立法不会做出善意的反应。 - What is the postage for this letter? Will you kindly weigh it?
这封信邮资多少?请称一下好吗? - A kindly twinkle came into her eyes.
她的眼睛里闪烁着亲切的光芒。