吝惜的英文:
begrudge
grudge
stint
- without [with no]stint
无限制地,不吝惜地 - Without [with no] stint
无限制地,不吝惜地 - He gave me money without stint.
他给我钱毫不吝惜。 - Stint a person in [of] food
对某人吝惜食物 - He is very free with his time, ie gives it willingly.
他毫不吝惜自己的时间。 - He is unstinting in his encouragement.
他不吝惜于给与人鼓励。 - begrudged every penny spent.
吝惜花出的每一分钱 - He is liberal with his money and buys a lot of presents.
他对钱毫不吝惜,买了许多礼物。 - Under the circumstances I do not begrudge the money.
在如今情况下,我并不吝惜这笔钱。 - He lavished money on his children without stint.
他在孩子们身上花钱毫不吝惜。
v. 嫉妒;吝惜
- begrudge a person's good fortune
嫉妒某人的好运 - Under the circumstances I do not begrudge the money.
在如今情况下,我并不吝惜这笔钱。 - Both begrudge any other kind of dominion held by man over man.
两人都抱怨人对人所保有的任何其他形式的统治。 - It would be cruel to begrudge your sojourn among flowers and fields.
如果嫉妒你逗留在鲜花与田野之间,那将是太不近人情的。 - She did not begrudge the money spent on her children's education.
她决不吝惜花在她子女身上的教育费。
v. 限制,节省
n. 定量;限量;节约
- without [with no]stint
无限制地,不吝惜地 - Don' t stint the food.
不要节省食物。 - I'd stint myself to keep you both in a genteel and seemly style.
我会节衣缩食来让你们俩过一种上流社会的体面生活。 - Make sure you do your stint; do not leave it all to the others.
务必要把分配给你的定量做完,不要都留给别人做。 - Make sure you do your stint; don't leave it all to the others.
务必要把分配给你的定量做完,不要都留给别人做。