- debentures, unlike shares, are loans to a company with a fixed rate of interest
- The rate of interest has been held down.
- Any date on which the floating rate payable on a floater is reset.
- money borrowed at today's stratospheric rates of interest(New York Times)
- money borrowed at today's stratospheric rates of interest(bNew York Times)
- Interest will not lie.
- He had both fractional interests and majority interests.
- He had both fractional interests and majority interests
- His interesting lecture revived my interests in volcanology.
- coordinate immediate interests with long-term interests.
- cumulative rating
- These bonds have an AAA rating.
- To rate too low;underestimate.
- A Lump Sum Rate of ...
- To reduce in rank or rating;demote.