- The cashier paid the money out efficiently
- He is a speedy worker
- That was sharp work, ie It was done quickly or energetically
- The cashier paid the money out efficiently.
- She slid the key into the keyhole.
- The nurse took some tweezers and pulled out the splinter as clean as a whistle.
- She was too sprightly to allow of their walking at a slow pace on her account
- Peter drove jerkily, cornering too fast and fumbling the gears.
- A fall on the leaves didn't hurt a spry fellow like him.
- She was a small, plump, fair woman, with a bright, clear eye, and an extraordinary air of neatness and briskness
- Dice the beetroot neatly.
- They were standing neatly in a row.
- It solves that problem neatly.
- He was dressed neatly, soberly proper.
- The child's dress is neatly gathered at the neck.