- To whom did you send the message?
- The oral message was incorrectly transmitted.
- She panted out the message.
- The ambassador personally conveyed the president's message to the king.
- The answering machine bleeped and I left my message.
- There's a message for you from your cousin.
- The same day, philomela read the message woven into the robe
- Would you oblige me by sending him a message?
- "Please tell him that I care for his message as much as for that," and Morris snapped his fingers sonorously
- He failed the oral.
- The candidate will take an oral examination.
- an infection of the oral pharynx and tonsils by streptococcus.
- Fluency in oral and written English is a major requirement.
- EL usually stands for elevated railway in oral English.
- These messages interrupt pain messages that are on their way to the brain.
- A message was flashed on his pager.
- Send a message by radio
- cable (=wire) a message
- What is the message of the book?