- A SUNFLOWER is a sunflower. A mobile phone is a mobile phone.
- The mobile is shaking sound in the wind.
- Mary has a mobile, expressive face.
- They mobilize the wealth of that area.
- They are mobilizing their supporters to vote at the election.
- It was very hospitable of you [You were very hospitable] to have us stay.
- soil sufficiently hospitable for forest growth; a hospitable environment.
- The hospital is staffed with doctors and nurses.
- The doctor advised hospitalization for the child.
- Hospitalization may be prolonged.