- Key diagram
- Her grandson is so attentive to exposition.
- A taped narration to a slide show
- He made a clear narration of the incident.
- Please superimpose an English commentary on the original soundtrack.
- He interspersed the text with explanatory diagrams.
- It is undefinable as a passion.
- She also narrated a documentary about the Kirov Ballet School.
- Mr Gorbachev narrates the introduction and the epilogue to the story.
- He clarified the difficult problem by giving a full explanation.
- My impression is that they are satisfied with you explanation .
- Your explanation is as clear as mud.
- explanation of tag notation
- A purposefully misleading interpretation or explanation.
- The explanation in this dictionary is concise and to the point.
- Scientists have maintained that the crop failure is not explicable.
- The accelerator has been fruitfully combined to explicate economic dynamics.
- His behaviour is explicable in the light of his recent illness.
- The accelerator has been fruitfully combined to explicate economic dynamics
- The doctrine that all natural phenomena are explicable by material causes and mechanical principles.