do one's utmost
- This is an advertising agency with all its jugglery of public sentiment
- Black person who associates with and is eager to please white people
- She tried hard to blink away(back)her tears, but Gage could see that she had been crying
- deliver a pitch
- make a great effort;Bend/lean over backwards(to do sth)
- She struggled to maintain her composure.
- Tried to tamper with the decedent's will
- Try to prevent an escalation of the war.
- I'm trying to keep my creditors at bay.
- Try to prevent an escalation of the war
- One, Taipei, one way.
- This one is not a spoof.
- One and one make(s) two.
- One must drink as one Brews
- The voice of one man is the voice of no one
- Conservation is of the utmost importance.
- She showed the utmost reluctance.
- The cloth look elegant with the utmost of ease.
- They have done their utmost to learn the techniques of production.
- Don't walk to the utmost edge of the cliff.