- She was in a dowdy blue frock
- Cleaner arteries immediately following a workout, levels of high density lipoprotein, HDL, rise by as much as 20 percent
- An orderly room
- All things are pure to the pure.
- incorrupt food and air
- An unqualified audit report is also known as a "clean" report
- And everyone who has this hope fixed on Him purifies himself, just as He is pure.
- That case involved section 211(c)(1)(A) of the Clean Air Act.
- The monk tang wash stripped clean, carried to the steamer up!
- No matter how many guests were present, the great house was always immaculate.
- To cleanse or purify or become cleansed or purified.
- Destroy microorganisms or pathogens by cleansing.
- Colon cleansing is a controversial subject.
- Milk has the effects of cleansing and moisturizing.
- May God cleanse my wickedness.
- a clean getaway; a clean sweep; a clean break.
- This is a clean fight.
- The spark plug needs cleaning.
- The wool must be clean.
- Led a clean life.