- Company funds;corporate fund
- to endow a college
- The fund stands at 10000.
- The treasurer misappropriated the society's funds.
- There are totally two input forms of financial allocation into old-age insurance fund by all countries of the world
- We shall name it with a digital figure. This is IDG's third VC fund.
- You have closed end funds, trade as a security listed on the stock exchange, but what they do is own other securities.
- No project principal or supporting institution may steal or misappropriate the funds by any means.
- The good thing today is that many of these people have recognized these issues and have begun buying mutual funds.
- As a result, VC investors cannot retrieve funds from the Chinese securities market to make further risk investments.
- He could have funded a university or started a scholarship fund.
- They're cutting funds for education.
- A professor has a fund of knowledge.
- The project is funded by private enterprise.
- freeze a society's funds