- Just loll there: quiet dusk: let everything rip
- Night was falling, the plain was cold and vague, great banks of violet haze were rising in the gleam of the twilight.
- The Lake is also teeming with fish, all scaleless. Angling here in the twilight is an especially pleasurable experience
- The soft, subdued light seen at dusk or dawn or in dimly lit interiors.
- The twilight hour
- In the twilight
- The beginning of evening;twilight.
- Twilight merged into night.
- The setting sun has boundless beauty; Just because the yellow dusk is so near.
- There is a dusk room.
- The search intensified as dusk approached.
- We arrived home at dusk.
- She turned and disappeared into the dusk.
- We berthed our ship at dusk.
- He hoped to reach Milan by nightfall and Venice the next day
- The young couple are often seen walking along the beach at nightfall.
- We'll have our work cut out to get there before nightfall.
- It closed over her forehead like nightfall extinguishing the western glow.
- Hardly any temptation could persuade the boy to stir abroad after nightfall