as fit as a fiddle
- healthy treasure
- From labor health; from health contentment springs
- Not ailing,infirm,or diseased;healthy.
- The premature baby is doing well.
- A wet—nurse is healthy and sound
- Good posture is important for health.
- His health showed gradual improvement.
- Milk is good to health.
- Temperance and exercise conduce to good health.
- Physical fitness,well-being,strength,etc
- This cap fits you better.
- To join by or fit into a gain.
- This car is fitted with radial tyres.
- She was fit to scream.
- make (animals) fit for cultivation.
- She fiddled a beautiful cradlesong.
- Is it easy to play the fiddle like that?
- I fiddled at it all the time.
- He was fiddling with a piece of string.
- He fiddled around with the engine for hours.