pouch; small bag
- People feel pinched in their pocketbooks and insecure about their futures.
- Then he took out a tobacco pouch and a packet of papers and rolled himself a cigarette
- Then he took out a tobacco pouch and a packet of screws and rolled himself a cigarette.
- Choking with anger Daiyu burst into tears. She picked up the pouch meaning to cut it to piecces as well.
- The kangaroo has a pouch.
- How to make the pouch decrescent?
- The postman pouched the letters.
- Automatic Small Scratch Removal
- The percentage of unskilled workers is small.
- A small amount of liquid;a drop.
- stuff a Bag with things
- Give the porter your bag.
- He stroked the ball into the bag.