- narrow opinions.
- Ancient Greek thought
- Fundamental ideals
- Ethical concept
- To be of a different opinion; disagree
- That the earth is flat is an erroneous concept.
- He has only a foggy idea of it.
- Scientists disabuse us of old beliefs
- We don't believe the myth that racial discrimination was imposed by God.
- Instill respect for the law in the younger generation
- Death as a personification or as a philosophical notion.
- They dinged the notion into her.
- Implication is a more generic notion.
- An odd, whimsical, or stubborn notion.
- The notions of stress and strain developed quantitatively in Chapter I are universal notions
v. [think] 的过去式及过去分词
- There was distraction in the thought.
- Knowledge is a servant of thought, and thought is a satellite of feeling.
- The thought of the prize was the spur for the team.
- some thing thought to be significant
- I guessed his thoughts.