carefully and neatly done; neat
- The strokes of characters are skilful and properly arranged
- The scrolls are skillful and perfect
- Neat handwriting
- The Yixing papercuts of Jiangxi Province are magnificent and neat.
- I received a letter from her in her neat script.
- Hal's writing is so neat and legible that it puts mine to shame.
- The great ornaments of the walls were certain moral sentences fairly copied in good round text.
- The names of the inner chapters of Chuang-Tzu is characterized by their Symmetry in form and profoundness in meaning.
- They are sometimes rigid, sometimes vigorous, and sometimes quiet and elegant.
- Sight the target carefully.
- This book is a carefully documented biography.
- Be carefully, don't flour .
- Dice the beetroot neatly.
- They were standing neatly in a row.
- It solves that problem neatly.
v. [do] 的过去分词形式
- This meat is not done.
- "Well done! Bond, you've done it!"
- They have done us a great wrong.