- a rabid reformer
- A naive idealist who supports philanthropic or humanitarian causes or reforms.
- With the deepening of economic reform, job-hopping has become a somewhat common practice in large and medium cities
- There are the romantic revisionists, and there are the steady, step-by-step sort
- These frightening statistics give pause to the reformers
- Aren't you afraid of being seen as a righteous crusader?
- He is a crusader for social welfare.
- Every man is a reformer until reform tramps on his toes.
- He had projected himself as a reformer in the presidential campaign.
- Such bipartisanship will do something to burnish his reputation as a reformer.
- A reformation intended to counter the consequences of a previous reformation.
- He is a man hostile to reform.
- They have made the constitutional reform.
- d reform and tenure
- an outspoken protagonist of electoral reform