- The speaker stood on the platform and looked down at the audience.
- At middy the illusions merged into the sky and there the sun gazed down like an angry eye
- You have a vicious, greedy, unmerciful financial wolf standing over a cowering, unsophisticated commercial lamb
- This is a 140 meters high water monument, sort of an exclamation mark dominating the roadstead
- look down from a giddy height
- The city is dominated by the castle
- The skyscraper dominates the city.
- A bird's eye view ; a full view
- Overlook a valley from a hill
- Look upon; face
- The overlooker has to overlook a large number of employees.
- And was she at the overlook when she called?
- Love overlooks defects and hatred magnifies shortcomings.
- I am sorry I overlooked your letter.
- He had overlooked the fact that the back door was not locked