- Two methods of open -end or break spinning are in use: rotor spinning and fluid or air or vortex systems.
- The term "open -end spinning has frequently been used as a synonym for all new methods of making yarn.
- The foot on the cradle,the hand on the distaff,a sign of good housewife.
- A modification of existing open- end techniques has been introduced that combines mechanical and air current operations.
- A relatively new process for making a special type of yam is called coverspun.
- Mother used to spin her own yarn.
- They are converted into textiles by processes which begin with spinning into yarn.
- The process uses a conventional roving as the supply source for the staple fiber core.
- Spinster was almost like a professional title similar to baker or tailor.
- She still spins the yarn and knits sweaters for her family.
- commendation n.
- cinematography n.
- ] antiseptic n.
- anticipation n.
- attentiveness n.