- A one-hundred-dollar retainer agreement
- We ask for a five percent down payment.
- I will make a partial payment in advance.
- He deposits 5000 yuan on the house.
- He put25down and pay the rest in instalment.
- How much did she have to pay down on the car?
- Can you pay some earnest first?
- He has paid earnest on a house.
- I'll need a five-hundred-dollar retainer.
- I'm afraid we have to ask for a deposit of $ 200.
- I' m in deadly earnest.
- Life is illusionless! Life is earnest!
- I'm in deadly earnest.
- Ella was a pious, earnest woman.
- Life is real, life is earnest.
- Robin is the man for my money.(for my money正合我意)
- The avoidance of money is just as psychotic as being attached to money.
- get money by dishonest means
- hold a fair to raise money
- He robs her of money.