胆敢的英文:
be bold to
- throw down the gauntlet;take up the gauntlet.
拒绝挑战;胆敢应战 - He had the hardihood to deny the fact.
他胆敢否认事实。 - He had the audacity to question my honesty.
他胆敢怀疑我的诚实。 - Those who dare to appropriate public funds to their private use will surely be severely punished.
胆敢挪用公款者必将受到严惩。 - He had the audacity to tell me I was too fat.
他竟然胆敢对我说我太肥胖. - If the enemy dares to invade us, we'll deal them head-on blows.
敌人胆敢进犯,我们就给予迎头痛击。 - I'll hurtle you out of the club if you dare tell the secret!
如你胆敢泄露这个秘密,我就把你赶出俱乐部! - "If he dares hit me below the belt, I won't put anything past him"
如果他胆敢给我使坏,我就饶不了他 - If he dares hit me below the belt, I won't put anything past him.
如果他胆敢给我使坏,我就饶不了他。 - You'd be very unwise if you dare oppose me.
如果你胆敢反对我那是非常不明智的。
adj. 大胆的,无畏的;莽撞的;黑体的;厚颜无耻的;险峻的;醒目的
- She is a bold piece.
她是一个放荡的女人。 - The Government resolved on a bold policy.
政府决定采取大胆的政策。 - This is bold and exuberant cooking.
这是大胆而又精彩的烹饪。 - This is a bold-faced lie.
这是个厚颜无耻的谎言。 - A cook is Bold on his own dunghill
狗仗人势