- Qingming Day, the traditional tomb-sweeping day falls on April 5th.
- This is a among the people ceremonious, the most boisterous tradition festival of our country.
- Traditional Chinese festivals invariably centre on maintaining and improving human relations.
- Others say a group of youngsters started a food fight with their salad at lunchtime and it became a tradition.
- He deserted this classical tradition.
- the traditional breakfast is congee,
- It indicates the antiquity of the tradition.
- These traditions have endured throughout the ages.
- Support for traditional parties has fragmented.
- The biggest festival in my country is the Spring Festival.
- The carnival was immersed in a festival atmosphere.
- Spring festival is the chinese day.
- There is a poster about the pop festival.
- They are gathering flowers for the festival.