- Input subsidy
- Replanting complement grants by 10 yuan per MU.
- A small sail set in the stern of a yawl or similar boat.
- A maintenance allowance
- He qualified for a government grant.
- The allowances were for the benefit of the family as a whole.
- studding sail
- special subsidies for agricultural construction in ThreeWest regions
- Sickness benefit( Brit)money paid by the State to sb who is absent from work because of illness
- He was quizzed about his income, debts and eligibility for financial aid.
- Financial Management Executive with nearly ten years of experience in banking and international trade, finance, investments and economic policy.
- Article 22 An auto financing company shall adopt relevant accounting rules for financial institutions
- The Committee on Budget, Finance and Administration shall review the annual budget estimate and the financial statement presented by the Director-General and make recommendations thereon to the General Council. The annual budget estimate shall be subject to approval by the General Council.
- governmental subsidy
- Subsidy Agreement [Home Purchase Loan Scheme]
- This industry depends for its survival on government subsidies.
- This agenda does not allow compromise.
- Allow me to introduce myself.
- The ship was dry and no liquor was allowed.