pleasingly unconventional or unusual; fancy; picturesque
- Fancy jewellery
- A bijou residence
- It isn't pure chic that moves clothes.
- Her gown was very French and very chic.
- Geneva, a city of watchmaking, jewellery, and chic fashion.
- Unique decoration
- That's a very fancy pair of shoes!
- It's been one of the most utterly different experiences of my life.
- These imitations of Qing-dynasty-style buildings are of quiet elegance and classic beauty.
- An array or abundance of gimmicks.
- He was known for his unconventional behaviour.
- Their paintings were unconventional and had strongly subjective moods.
- I always admired to study R. 's art, it was so fresh and unconventional.
- She has an unusual sensibility for colors.
- The future seems unusually murky.
- He discovered an unusual meteorite.